background

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weird cycle

So, on April 25, I was on CD26 and I saw some fertile cm...but with it so late in my cycle, I didn't think much of it because I usually have a cycle ranging from 32-36 days long (yay pcos).

And then this past Thursday, I started cramping a little and had VL spotting, but not red...more of a pinkish color.

Then I thought it meant my period would start Friday but it didn't, just very light spotting, maybe only a handful of times throughout the day and literally only a spot or so.

Then the same thing yesterday except way less... I maybe only noticed it twice and it was the same light pinkish color.

And today I've noticed it only once.

It's quite frustrating because 1)this is turning out to be the longest cycle ever 2)I've never spotted like this with the anything other than red, that almost immediately followed with my period starting 3)why was the only time I saw some fertile cm this cycle, so late in the cycle 4)is my body quitting with the one thing that it was doing somewhat "normal"..ie:having a regular cycle each month?

I guess my surgery was almost 2 years ago, and although having regular periods was a huge plus from that surgery, maybe it's been too long and the effects from it are wearing off.

So, here I sit on cd37...wondering what the heck my body is doing...and thinking that working with dr. H in Omaha couldn't get here fast enough.

Oh wonky body/ovaries/cycle/hormones...





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

11 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ok - so I realize the irony in this question coming from someone who refuses to do so, but have you POAS?

Well, maybe it's still a little early b/c it's 11 days since you saw fertile cm...but that bleeding...hmmm, didn't another blogger just recently have bleeding that she thought was her cycle and then end up pg?

Sorry...I know I'm not more help...sending some prayers your way!

All in His Perfect Timing said...

That is some weird bleeding. I am no help, but am sending prayers your way!!!

Little JoAnn said...

Two of my pregnancies had weird spotting before IF and I was pregnant. Have you done a very sensitive urine test?

And, I have gotten pregnant as late as day 24 I believe.

JellyBelly said...

How interesting! My first thought was that you should POAS, but since I don't ever POAS I would never insist that someone else did!

Continued prayers for you!

January said...

Weird cycles are so distressing. Thinking of you!

imusthaveprayedforpatience said...

I'm also thinking you should POAS. I am now 11 weeks pregnant, and I seriously thought IF was coming, so I faxed my chart off to Omaha for cycle review. 2 days later, still no deluge, just more spotting, so I POAS, and lo and behold, pregnant! That cycle was all kind of weird for me.

Hebrews 11:1 said...

How many DPO are you? A test couldn't hurt...but like the others, I hated POAS so I won't make ya! But if you wanted to, I wouldn't be upset about it in the least. ;)

mrsblondies said...

I agree with the need to POAS or go get some bloodwork done (beta plus progesterone...you'd also know if you ovulated and if your progesterone is low then if you're not pregnant then your cycle is coming soon.

I spotted between P+4 and P+9 the cycle I got pregnant.

Sew said...

You might want to take a look at some of my recipes I pin. Paleo is great for PCOS> :)

Faith makes things possible said...

Lol!!! I do...but sometimes they make my stomach turn! ;) Mmm...liver paste!!

Sew said...

Oh no, go for the raw liver shake! It's PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!