background

Friday, May 25, 2012

Would y'all do me a favor?!

Please head on over to my beautiful, "fun sized," faith-filled, joy-loving, SIL's blog and wish her a very happy birthday!!! :)

And if you get a chance, please offer up a prayer that this year is filled with many blessings for her and my little brother!

E, looking forward to meeting up with everyone tomorrow for some yummy food, cowgirl boots and two stepping to celebrate the anniversary of your freaking life life! ;)


(I got the picture from pinterest and added my custom text! I'm so clever!)

"Birthdays...CELEBRATE them. Plain and simple. Whether you are 2 or 42. It's not a promotion...it's not a graduation...it's the ANNIVERSARY of freaking life!" [Kelle Hampton]

1 comments:

one joyful day said...

Ah, thank you! I just saw this...you are the BEST, sister!! We are gonna celebrate the heck out of life tomorrow and I. can't. wait! Love you!!!