background

Monday, May 14, 2012

You know you struggle with fertility when...

You go to the doctor's office to get some medicine for a sore throat and he prescribes amoxicillin and you get home and say to your dh:

"Hmm...last time I took this was a couple years ago to help with my cm (cervical muc.us)...maybe since the time I'll be taking it will coincide with the middle of my cycle, maybe just maybe it'll help with my crummy cm this time around! Double the duty for this antibiotic!!"


So yes, I an taking this, have been since last Wednesday and you know what?! I have seen SOOOOO much fertile cm its unreal. And seeing as I'm on/around CD12, this isn't too shabby for a girl who rarely sees anything!

And like I said, it's a lot-like the most I've ever seen ever-the stuff I've only ever heard about in books and online! ;)

Am I making y'all uncomfortable describing how beautiful and abundant my cm is?!

That's what's blogging is for...over sharing!

Anyways, it seems my little statement to my dh has turned out to be accurate!

Celebrating the little things...
Like good, great, awesome cm!!

15 comments:

Catholic Mutt said...

If that works out, it could be the best sore throat you ever had! :)

Rebecca said...

I can just hear me telling The Man "so, what I've learned about getting pg in the blog world step #1 - buy kayaks step #2 - get a sore throat" and then watching him cut me off.

Maybe when this works out awesome for you, I'll just keep my excitement to myself - well, after I've seen my doctor for my sore throat! :)

Sending lots of prayers your way that that awesome CM is doing it's thing and keeping your DH's little guys alive :).

Laura said...

Girl, I hear you! I wish I didn't have an allergy, or I'd be taking it for my crappy CM! Hoping the sore throat is the golden ticket :)

January said...

Woohoo! Go fertile CM! Maybe this could be the month! Praying it is.

Ania said...

Yay for beautiful CM!

Blessed Wife said...

Yay! Congrats on great CM!

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

Go amoxicillin!!!!

Danya @ He Adopted Me First said...

I'll celebrate CM with you! Woooohoooo!

Faith makes things possible said...

Hahahahahaha!

JellyBelly said...

Gotta love awesome CM!!!!!

Megan L. said...

Yay!!!

imusthaveprayedforpatience said...

Fantastic! You know, Dr. H prescribes antibiotics monthly for some couples. I can't remember the regimen. I think it's CD 1-10.

Sew said...

Amox did amazing things for my CM too! :) Wish that could be coupled with some clomid!!!

All in His Perfect Timing said...

Yes! Take it every cycle! Seriously! Its what I do.
Isn't it great to realize what great CM looks like? :-)

mrsblondies said...

Glad your sore throat had an up side. It's always great to see great CM (except when you aren't with your DH and it's wasted).