background

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Immaculate conception feast day miracle...

I OVULATED THIS CYCLE!!!!!!!! :)

Coming from a girl who has been battling pcos for too long and who in over three years of marriage has not really ever had signs of ovulation nor blood work to prove that I have (on the contrary, month after month I got a big stinkin' "no ovulation this time!")...I'm feel overjoyed!!!

I called the nurse right before we left for mass to celebrate the Immaculate conception-hence the post title-and was not expecting to hear that I OVULATED, but I did! :)

I of course got goosebumps and tears filled my eyes.

I ovulated.

And on only 50mg of clomid.

In the past we were trying clomid, estrogen supplement, hcg shots, etc...

It's because of my surgery in July!

My body is actually responding to medicine, whereas the two years before surgery, it had not.

Whatever happens this month-pregnancy (I'm shaking at the thought of this being a possibility) or not....this is HUGE for us.

My body is responding!!!

It's not completely broken!

Thank you blessed Mother for interceding our prayers on such a beautiful feast day!

Ps. The boobs still hurt!!! ;)


"Prayer is powerful beyond limits when we turn to the Immaculata who is queen even of God's heart."
(Saint Maximilian Kolbe)


11 comments:

Brit said...

Yeah for ovulation!!! That is wonderful news!! :) Will keep you in my prayers!

God Alone Suffices said...

Yay! :) :) :) So exciting!!! :)

... said...

Way to rock it, ovaries!

A Martha trying to be Mary said...

=)

Its so great to see good changes in the body!!! I was always so very happy and I am happy you are seeing them also!

Hebrews 11:1 said...

That is GREAT news!!

mrsblondies said...

Great news! Ovulation is obviously very important when you want to conceive :).

JellyBelly said...

Yay ovulation!!!

Faith makes things possible said...

Thanks ladies!! :)

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

This is great, great news!!! I like Ann's comment and I will second it - way to go ovaries, how about you knock this one out of the park, or better yet, a nice soft landing in her womb would be just perfect! :)

Megan said...

WONDERFUL! I am overjoyed for you! woohoo! Praying, praying, praying!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! That is so awesome!! I am praying hard for you b/c we are in a similar situation - I ovulated for the 1st time on my own, possibly EVER, and we have fingers and toes crossed here, too. I keep hoping for one outcome, obviously, but with every day that goes by and my temps stay high, I think - "either a period or !!!" Either one would be a huge blessing! God is so good, all the time!