background

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Waiting and crafting

I'm on CD27...no cramping, sore boobies and sore lower back.

I'm not saying this as to point one way or the other but just stating where we stand so far.

Those symptoms could me two different things.

One I'm used to, the other not so much!

I will say, normally I've started a little spotting by now but I haven't yet so...that's...good.

I'm not over analyzing and I can say with my heart of hearts I'm prepared either way. Although, if it's pregnancy-still in shock I have a chance-I'm really not prepared! How could I be? I guess God prepares the heart for whatever is suppose to be.

So I'm trusting!

Now...on to the crafting! I'm making some gifts for Christmas and am so excited how they're turning out! Today I worked on three different projects: baby stuff for a special someone ;), coasters that this beautiful lady suggested, and lastly, wine glasses with a little place to write your name on it with chalk (another idea instead of using the little charms so as to keep track of whose glass is whose!).

The first set of coasters I kept for us because they were my test run-but I love them! The second set I'm giving to one of my SILs with a 6 pack of real coke or Dp (the ones in the bottle with real sugar-yum!) here's a picture of some of the finished coasters:


And here's one of the wine glasses...
I'm giving a set of 4 of these to my other SIL with a bottle of wine!

I really have had a lot of fun making stuff...like I've mentioned a number of times, it helps get my mind off things and helps me relax!

Well, I'm off to watch a movie now but ill keep everyone updated one way or the other!

Thank you so much for all the prayers!

"It is the beautiful task of Advent to awaken in all of us memories of goodness and thus to open doors of hope."(Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger)



5 comments:

Kaitlin @ More Like Mary said...

You are so talented!

Mary said...

I love making things too! I really wanna make those coasters and definitely wanna know how you made those wine glasses! Please?? :)

God Alone Suffices said...

Those both look great! :) I so wish I were crafty!

Jenny said...

I love all those crafty ideas!!! Praying for you!!!

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

I will be checking in with your blog a lot after reading this!!! Praying for you!!

(You are so talented!)