background

Monday, December 6, 2010

My "girls" are hurting...again.

I am heading into the doctors office in a couple of hours to get the blood work done (8 dpo-or what I think was ovulation) and I'm really hoping the clomid has helped with my progesterone and ovulation issues.

I will say one thing, I haven't really had any symptoms-possible ovulation OR pregnancy-since September ...a major reason why I felt my body was reverting back to pre surgery days.

Until this cycle with clomid. Yup...you guessed it (or rather I "laid it all out there" in the title again ;)), the girls are hurting again, and a lot worst than last time! I'm saying a prayer of thanksgiving because my body has never shown signs like this in over three years of marriage!! So I definitely think something is happening with my body!

Here we go again, the last few cycles have been duds in the sense i could not notice one thing happening and then this cycle...stuff is def happening!

I am not even bothering goo.gling this time because I'm trying my best to simply trust.

And, I don't think it's a coincidence that this is all happening-the random surge of hope I was feeling (and still am) yesterday and then waking up to the girls hurting today! :) No, I don't know who you are prayer buddy but I have an overwhelming sense of excitement because I can feel the prayers!!

So, prayer buddy, if you're reading this...please, pat yourself on the back and maybe throw in a high five!! Or if I'm so blessed that others are remembering me in prayer, as I do with most all of y'all, go ahead and do the same!! ;)

And even if my progesterone is not where is should be this month, I trust we are on the right path because of our prayers and all the beautiful signs God has shown us.

“Hope is the dream of a soul awake"(French proverb)

5 comments:

Awaiting a Child of God:) said...

Yay! I am so happy that you are finally feeling yourself...and your body symptoms. That is huge. Keep that head up. Dh is about to come home and eat lunch with me. When we pray about our dr. appt this afternoon, we will also pray for yours:)

Mary said...

OOoo I love this post! Your hope makes me hopeful too! So contagious :) Praying for you right now!!!! Please let us know how it goes!

God Alone Suffices said...

Ahhh! I'm hoping and praying for you! :)

JellyBelly said...

Sore boobs are a good sign!!!! I'm praying for you!

Coco said...

Don't even stress about what the doctor says over ovulation. My last Clomid cycle, they said I definitely didn't ovulate... 6 weeks later I tested because I had no bleeding. Two lines. I almost fell over. But if your progesterone is low at ovulation, especially with PCO, make the doc get you on progesterone asap if you conceive. (That's why I m/c said pregnancy.) Good luck!