background

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Not this month.

But I am still counting my blessings because my body is finally responding to medication after 3 years of not.

I wish that periods did not mean = even more emotion for me but they do and so even though I'm feeling blessed and so excited about this next cycle...I have tears in my eyes as I type because it's still hard.

Tears? yes.

Fear? not so much.

Hope? Most certainly!

Thanks again for all the prayers...

"the greater the fight the greater the victory..."

6 comments:

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

I am sorry J. But you know, I love your attitude and the resurgence of hope that I have seen on your blog - so very encouraging to me!

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

I am so hopeful for you, too! It seems like this is the same pattern a lot of the ladies had before they got their BFPs!!

JellyBelly said...

Hugs!!!!

mrsblondies said...

Sorry about CD1, but it's great that your cycle is improving so much!

Faith makes things possible said...

Thanks for the encouraging words! I'm trying to focus on the improvements and that has definitely helped yesterday's CD1 not suck as bad!

Ps...nothing like writing a post about the possibility of maybe being pregnant to bring on CD1...or nothing like buying a pregnancy test to bring it on also! *insert little face with tongue sticking out here...

Anonymous said...

Sorry for CD1, but your positive attitude is very helpful! :)