background

Thursday, February 24, 2011

FYI

My least favorite load of laundry to fold is the whites...with the one billion and three socks because 1) there's a billion and three socks to fold (weird when there's just the two of us) and 2)there's always one missing.

That is all.

P.s. Y'all are all in my prayers-prayers of a grateful heart because of your support.

"Never bear more than one kind of trouble at a time. Some people bear three - all they have had, all they have now, and all they expect to have".(Edward Everett Hale)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the one great mystery no one can figure out.. Where the heck is that lost sock!!!

Julie said...

I grew up HATING matching socks! So, I have always bought colored socks. Even my white socks have some color trim or something on them because it makes it so much easier!! I finally found where my washer stores the missing socks...in the rubber seal. I have to check after each load!

JellyBelly said...

I love to do laundry! The first thing I said when we bought our house was, "I finally have my own washer and dryer!"

As for the missing socks, I can never keep track of my white athletic ones. I'm convinced that one of my neighbours is sneaking in and stealing them!