background

Friday, February 4, 2011

Invites done!

Today marks day 4 of being stuck inside, however, today instead of just ice we have...

Lots of snow!!! It's so beautiful!!

The snow started last night and has continued into today!

It's probably going to be our last day stuck in because tomorrows high should be in the 40's!

Thankfully, I've been busy making the shower invites for my SIL's baby shower and so I haven't gone all "redrum, redrum!!" Get it...The Shining! ;)

Anyways, I got a bit over zealous and when I cut out one star I sort of forgot that I'd have to do it 12 more times! But, like I said it was good and kept me busy and kept me from going crazy!!

Here's some pictures:
They turned out close enough to what I had in mind. Granted, if we had our printer working I would have printed the invites but all in all, I'm happy with the results!

Now...on to the decoration side of the party! My other SIL is going to help me so I'm just going to search for the ideas now!

"Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live."

9 comments:

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

You are incredibly talented, lady!!!!

Kaitlin @ More Like Mary said...

Those are so cute! My SIL made the invitations for my shower and she bought special stamps with a picture of the ultrasound on them. I don't know how expensive they are....but they were super cute! It was really fun getting an envelope in the mail and seeing my baby on it!

You are too sweet to be doing all this for you. She's gonna love it.

Thankful said...

Wow! So impressive and super duper cute.

Mary said...

So cute!!! I am dying to craft! :)

Can't wait to see pics of the decor!

Awaiting a Child of God:) said...

Um if only I could be creative! These are awesome. How about this...when my time comes, I will let you know and I will pay you to do mine! haha

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

Oh my gosh! Those are ADORABLE!!!!

Sew said...

You are so crafty! Those are beautiful!!!

Please do not kill me but I need your mailing address. ;)

Sew said...

Oh and my girlfriend wants to buy some headbands like you made for H. :)

Grace in my Heart said...

Cute invites! Hope the snow has melted some... :) I don't know about you but I'm ready for spring!