background

Monday, February 21, 2011

One way to get my mind on something else....

Apparently, me watching Crim.inal Mi.nds before bed will have me waking in the middle of the night with my heart racing and mind thinking of well...criminals.

LOVE the show.

Definitely don't love waking up feeling all nervous and anxious.

Goodness...my nerves are getting the best of me! I've never had issues with watching any sort of scary show or law show before.

I guess until now.

No more of that! I'd rather wake worrying about IF issues than wake panicked about criminal issues!

Ha...does this post make any sense?! Heck, it's 4:38 am and I couldn't fall back asleep and so I thought, "Why not blog about it?!"

I think I'm losing my mind...

I need a vacation from my thoughts!

Goodnight and [hopefully] sweet dreams...

6 comments:

JellyBelly said...

:(

I stopped watching any sort of upsetting TV since I have crazy dreams (this was also the case pre-IF). I hope that you got back to sleep okay!

God Alone Suffices said...

Oh man, I LOVE that show. My husband and I watch it together on Wednesday night, but we have to watch something funny right after so I don't keep thinking about it! lol

Megan said...

Sorry I haven't been commenting! I have been reading every post though! You are in my prayers!

I actually cannot watch stuff like Criminal Minds. I always have nightmares, and it just isn't worth it to me!

However, I do like crime dramas like Law and Order etc. :)

My current favorite is White Collar on USA. So good! :)

Awaiting a Child of God:) said...

haha! I love your posts friend! You are so funny. This is so me in the middle of the night after watching something scary!!! One time I made DH get his hunting gun and put it under our bed. I also MADE him plan an escape route out of our house in case we needed it! hahahha. I'm crazy too!

Little JoAnn said...

The only way I manage to vacation from my thoughts is:

Go to Mass 2 times in a day

Drink 2 glasses of wine

or have a massage.

Gosh...this list is sounding mighty good right now.

We all need vacations from our thoughts and IF is the grand larceny robber of our mental happiness.

I like your tuning in to Crime Dramas and SO get this!!!

Julie said...

I can't watch scary shows at ALL. I don't watch any movie with violence at all! I used to watch some. I even watched Criminal Minds, but one particular episode about 4 or 5 years ago gave me nightmares for months. I actually couldn't even hear the theme song or a commerical for it without having an anxiety atttack.
Now, I get my crime fix with old seasons of "Physch" and "Monk", although I have to turn away or mute it sometimes too!