background

Monday, September 12, 2011

Oh the timing...

How is it that CD1 (yesterday) happens when there are 3 new announcements, of former classmates of mine, stating that #2 is on the way?

Geez Louise.

And, because I'm still working on "not letting comparison steal my joy" I'm moving on from that and trying to forget all about it.

I will not let comparison steal my joy.
I will not.
No sirree.

Being hormonal shouldn't coincide with periods-it seems cruel to me that the two go hand in hand. Especially if it's mixed with the struggle to conceive.

I mean, this is the time of the month where I need to be my strongest. Where I hold on to hope and trust and faith. Not the time of month where I am susceptible to breaking down into a blubbering idiot at any given time.

Seriously, I mean yesterday we went to the ball game and as we were singing the National Anthem at the beginning of the game I started tearing up and had goosebumps all over.

I didn't really expect to cry at the ball game.

Thankfully my sunglasses hid the tears.

Prayer buddy, if you are reading this-would you mind offering up a prayer or two for me...specifically that I find strength during the start of another cycle?

Thanks in advanced.


Blessed JP, intercede for us.

13 comments:

Hebrews 11:1 said...

I probably would've cried at that too. :)

imusthaveprayedforpatience said...

I so know what you mean! But, you know what? I feel like every now and then, we are entitled to have ourselves a good old cry. Otherwise, we might go crazy.

Marissa said...

I've been saying the exact same thing lately! It's just not cool that women find out that we're not pregnant when we're at our most hormonal.

Saying a prayer for you!

All in His Perfect Timing said...

How disappointing. Praying for you. PG announcements are *SO* hard!

JellyBelly said...

Stupid AF.

I'm praying for you!!!

Jenny said...

Ditto JellyBelly. Ouch... that just hurts.

Catholic Mutt said...

Hormones are dumb!

Rebecca said...

The Man actually said to me at one point yesterday (while I was crying over the COMICS!) that 'perhaps you shouldn't be around people today.' I don't see why my bursting into tears for the 4th time (some of which was 9/11 related) would raise any concerns.

CD1 - how I hate thee.

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. I am so teary post peak its ridiculous.

Patiently Waiting...... said...

CD1 ........BOO!!!!! Your emotions are so normal, so don't be too hard on yourself. Extra prayers for you.

Mary said...

boo :( Hope you're feeling much better today. Stinky CD1!!!!!!!!! Sending big hugs and prayers your way today dear.

St. Rita's Roses said...

Blessed JP, intercede!!!

Grace in my Heart said...

Ohhh I'm so sorry. I would have cried too...prayers for you!