background

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Please pray **Edited

A few posts back I mentioned that my dear friend and her husband had experienced a miracle-the healing of their baby in her womb.

Sadly, yesterday at a sonogram, they found out that the baby had passed away.

They are at the hospital now, being induced.

Please pray for them.

**I found out that their beautiful son was born at 12:07, Sept.14. His umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck.

From going to no hope with intestines outside of the body and all the cysts on this poor baby... to going to full hope with the miracle of not one thing wrong him...to now this...

My heart aches for this family. Please continue to pray.

18 comments:

A Martha trying to be Mary said...

I am so very sorry, praying

Megan L. said...

So so very sorry to hear this. Praying.

Hebrews 11:1 said...

I'm so sorry. I will pray.

Anonymous said...

Very sad. Praying for the family.

Karey said...

Praying. How sad.

St. Rita's Roses said...

SO sad, I am praying for them. I am so sorry.

Isaiah 55:8-9 said...

I am so sorry. I will pray for them.

Rebecca said...

Oh no! I am so so sorry. I will be praying.

Perfect Power in Weakness said...

Oh how terribly awful. What a roller coaster of emotions from such lows to amazing highs and then the deepest lows. I can't even imagine, but I can pray.

polkadot said...

This is just heartbreaking. I'm praying for them.

Catholic Mutt said...

So sorry to hear it! I am praying for them!

Grace in my Heart said...

So sad. :(

JellyBelly said...

How horribly sad! I will continue to pray for them. :(

Blessed said...

This is so heartbreaking. Praying for peace and strength.

Sarah said...

I am so sorry. It's weird because I was just thinking about the cousin of a friend who experienced a similar tragedy years ago. Poor families.

Mary said...

so awful. praying for them.

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

Lord, have mercy.

All in His Perfect Timing said...

So very sorry. Adding my prayers in with the others. How terrible.