background

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Prayers

My mind cannot stop thinking about that phone call from yesterday.

My mind is racing with the thought that, "I could be a mom and I didn't even know it."

To say I woke up this morning full of joyful anticipation is an understatement.

I do not know what will happen but what I do know is that I trust God and all that he puts in our lives.

Thank y'all for the sweet comments and prayers yesterday...I promise I'll keep everyone updated!

And because I know just how powerful yall's prayers are, I'm asking for them again...this time for my sexy, police officer husband! ;)

He has a big interview tonight (9:30 cst) and is a bit nervous. I know he's going to be amazing!! It's a position with a specialty unit (gang) and since he's ready for something aside from just patrol, this would be wonderful for him.

Now, I could be completely selfish and ask that y'all pray that he doesn't do well because...him being around/working with gangs/members isn't the most comforting feeling ever. However, I know just how badly he wants this and how much he deserves this and well, his happiness will always trump my nerves!!

Thanks in advance!!!

For me prayer is an upward leap of the heart, an untroubled glance toward heaven, a cry of gratitude and love which I utter from the depths of sorrow as well as from the heights of joy.” (Saint Thérèse of Lisieux)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

16 comments:

Unknown said...

I will be keeping you in my prayers!

Grace in my Heart said...

Praying, J!!!

Mary said...

Praying!!!!!!

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Praying! So excited for you.

Patiently Waiting...... said...

I love Saint Therese. That quote is beautiful. I am excited for you. Stay hopeful. God has great things in store for you!

JellyBelly said...

Praying!!

Isaiah 55:8-9 said...

Praying for you both!!! :)

Laura said...

You're in my prayers!

Becky said...

Praying!!!

Being Refined said...

Praying for God's will to be done and for safety whatever the outcome! Also still praying for the adoption. ;)

alison said...

very amazing...i am keeping you in our prayers! adoption opportunities do seem to be following you more recently...hmm...

itsinhishands said...

Praying for y'all-for peace and patience in the waiting, and for the young mom-her health and decisiond. God's will be done!

Karen said...

Keeping you in my prayers...so many exciting possibilities!

Made For Another World said...

You are in my prayers!

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

OH my gosh!!! FMTP!!!! I am praying so much for you guys right now. Our adoption of Gianna will be final tomorrow- so will offer this up for you. Praying for your babies!!!

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

OH my gosh!!! FMTP!!!! I am praying so much for you guys right now. Our adoption of Gianna will be final tomorrow- so will offer this up for you. Praying for your babies!!!