background

Monday, November 12, 2012

A month of gratitude: day 12

Today I'm thankful for my SIL who was awesome and took pictures at my shower on Saturday-especially because it didn't feel quite real!

Here's just a couple of sneak peek photos she sent (which I love!!):








And my sweet husband showed up at the end, before going into work, to check out all the gifts. It was so fun seeing him surrounded by all that pink!


The shower was beyond amazing...although there were many times where if felt like an out of body experience! I literally cried most of the way to the shower-because I just couldn't believe it was happening-and off and on throughout the shower. It flew by, but I'm not so bummed by that because we are blessed to get another shower in Dec...

So very blessed.


10 comments:

Ania said...

You're making me so excited for mine this tues! You look beautimous!!! Yay for happy tears :)

Unknown said...

Is this the first time you announced her name or did I miss it? Either way love it and our little girls will share a middle name.

Perfect Power in Weakness said...

I'm with Megan....did I miss her name announcement or is this it? Love the name! We chose the same middle name for our little one. Also love the name, Faith, but it doesn't work so well with our last name. I'm glad it does with yours.

Faith makes things possible said...

Now that I think about it...this is the first time I've really announced her name!!!! Surprise! ;)

All in His Perfect Timing said...

Oh, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her name!!! Your shower looks AMAZING and I LOVE the diaper cake!!! Beautiful, mama! Just beautiful!!!

Kat said...

Love her name and I am so glad you were able to enjoy your shower!

Catholic Mutt said...

So exciting, and her name is beautiful!

Lucky as Sunshine said...

Beautiful shower, love the name too !

Angela said...

Love the name too! How perfect! And you are looking beautiful! Can't wait for your little girl to arrive! :)

St. Rita's Roses said...

COngrats!! seriously, you are such a beautiful pregnant woman!! I love your maternity clothes!!!