background

Thursday, November 1, 2012

A month of gratitude-day one.

I'm following along with this pretty blogger (and I'm sure others!!) and am going to attempt a post a day, for Nov., about what I'm thankful for.

Now, to be honest, I've never blogged everyday for an entire month before. And now that I think about it, I am not even sure I've done a whole weeks worth of posts!

Oh well...I'm up for the challenge! I like the idea of slowing down and writing down things that I'm grateful for-no matter how big or small. This will definitely be a good thing leading up to Thanksgiving.

And now, on to day one:
Today I am thankful for my amazing husband. Especially after the day I had today (my hormones were extra crazy) and his amazing support and love, there was no way I couldn't mention him.

He is patient with me.
He is kind.
He supports me.
He works hard for our family-often missing out on family functions because of his crazy work schedule.

But most importantly, he is a man of God that loves me and honors me. I love that if something is happening and I'm upset, the first thing he does is try and lead us in prayer.

I am beyond blessed to have him by my side and am so thankful for him.



0 comments: