background

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New out here

I've decided that this isn't going to be a blog that I tell friends and family, I want it to be my own place where I can meet other woman struggling to conceive and not worry about offending anyone when I talk about how: jealous I can be that "they" are pregnant and not me, how down I can get, how I sometimes avoid situations because emotionally I cannot handle it, etc...

I will say, changing my background for my blog was a PAIN IN THE BUTT...all the websites say "It's easy as 1..2..3!" Unless you are me and HTML confuses me and everything I tried didn't work! I actually figured it out by lots of trial and errors...nothing to do with the simply directions I was given! ;) Oh well, I'll learn with time. I just learned how to follow blogs also, by accident of course...no instructions seem to help me!

Quick question regarding "following" bloggers...do you need to ask for permission to follow them or simply click "follow" since I stalk read their blogs anyways?

Thanks!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

No need to ask for permission! Once you start following and commenting... you will get lots of readers... I've added you to my blog roll and will let some others know that you are around! Again, welcome!