background

Monday, May 10, 2010

Off on another adventure

I'm heading down for a 4 hour drive tomorrow morning with my husband to have a consult about the surgery we will hopefully be able to schedule soon! I know the idea of driving 4 hours for a CONSULT sounds crazy, but I'm beyond excited for this next step. We will be discussing either the wedge resection surgery or the ovarian drilling, I've heard she does both laproscopically (thankfully) but am not sure which she will recommend.

I thought I was cool, calm and collected when I scheduled this consult (since last meeting her in Feb) but last night proved me wrong...I was up and down all night...anxious I suppose. But the good kind of anxious. I'm so at peace and excited that God has led us to this amazing Catholic doctor and I know that whatever we find out tomorrow will be in line with HIS will.

I just need to hold my head up, remain calm and confident, and remember that HIS will is far more amazing than what we try to plan ourselves! We have done a much better job a praying our daily rosary these past couple months...not just here and there but really trying to do it everyday. And I can say, with this has brought such peace and trusting in God's will. I know that I will be a mother in HIS perfect timing that is!

I look forward to this adventure...a day dedicated to just me and my hubby driving Southbound 35!

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -T.Eddison

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Welcome Welcome Welcome!!! I look forward to reading! And you are not crazy for driving 4 hours! It sounds like a great little road trip... with a great purpose!

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Yes welcome! Is your doc doing an ovarian wedge resection? I just had that done by Dr. Hilgers at Pope Paul VI Institute in Nebraska. I will say a prayer that everything goes well for you!

Faith makes things possible said...

She's going to do both the OWR and ovarian drilling...one on each side.