background

Thursday, July 1, 2010

P.S

I love how FB advertises for things that they think are relevant to you...I have seen this ad tooooooo many times and I want to punch it! Not really, but you get the picture! Do any of you guys get crazy ads also?! Oh yeah...and of course I have seen a lot of BCP ads...how they think I need help getting pregnant and also want to use birth control makes no sense...crazy fb!



Also, I love the "Airplanes" song...

"Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now
Wish right now, Wish right now"

7 comments:

mrsblondies said...

I've seen that ad before. I just sigh and say, yeah, right.

Hebrews 11:1 said...

YES I get those stupid ads too. I hate them. If it isn't fertility reminders, it's weight loss--the other day one ad was for the lap-band surgery, and another was for an extreme body shaping challenge. Thanks, facebook, for reminding me I'm fat and infertile!!

Kaitlin @ More Like Mary said...

Do you click on the x and mark it as offensive? I always do!

Faith makes things possible said...

Grr...those stupid weight loss ones! I get so annoyed at them also.

Kaitlin-I have never looked close enough to see the X...I'll definitely be doing this from now on, thanks for the advice!!

Thankful said...

I try to ignore them, but the ones on Pandora (online radio) for bcp's are the worst.

Grace in my Heart said...

Ohhh thanks for the "x" idea! I have a love/hate relationship with fb. I love that song too!

Faith makes things possible said...

Thankful- I'm assuming you have a blog but when I click on your name it says, "not found"...is it private or something? I'm still learning my way around so pardon if I I'm asking a dumb question!