background

Monday, July 12, 2010

Prayer requests

It's late and I'm beat after a long weekend and busy day, but I wanted to ask those that read if they wouldn't mind saying a prayer (or two or three or however many you can spare) for two things weighing on my heart and keeping me up even though I'm exhausted:

1) I'm calling my doctor tomorrow to follow up about my blood work and to see if we can schedule the surgery. Like always, I'm nervous....

2) We put an offer in on a house we love today! A cute there bedroom two bath starter home. Since this is our first homebuying experience we are quite nervous but still hopeful!

Thank you ladies. Besides the above listed and (a not so important issue of) our computer still being dead thus making it hard to post/read/comment...I'm trying to remember to count my blessings!!

"Life's too blessed to be stressed!" -something my Gm use to always tell us growing up

8 comments:

Jenny said...

I love that quote! It's so true... But so easy to forget! I'll be praying for you schedule your surgery! That's a big step! And yay on making an offer! It's so excited... And scary at the same time! When I made an offer on our home last fall, I was sooo nervous! But all the nerves were worth it and will be for you too!!

Kaitlin @ More Like Mary said...

Prayers!

mrsblondies said...

I'll be praying for you! Both things are both great news and a bit scary as you wait.

Thankful said...

Praying for great outcomes in each - and that patience reigns in the interim.

Faith makes things possible said...

Thanks ladies! Today hasn't gone quite as expected:
-someone else already put in a better offer than us :-/
-the doctor's office (of course) has the results but the doctor hadn't looked over it.

So we move forward and continue to patiently wait for God's timing with both of these things!

Thanks again for the prayers...I greatly appreciate it more than words can express!!

JellyBelly said...

Glad I read this before I say my bedtime prayers!

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

Sorry about the house. I will pray regarding the surgery!

Anonymous said...

*prayers! Sorry about the house! that happend alot to us before we finally got our starter home. It'll happen! :)