background

Sunday, July 25, 2010

And I'm off!

I'll be back post surgery [ohmygoodnessicantbelieveit'shere!!!]...
Possibly post move depending on how busy things are!

Ps...today's readings, gospel and homily at Mass were so wonderful and came at such a perfect time for us. I was truly moved. And something that I love so much, is reading others blogs who talk about the readings also, it's as if we were all sitting together at the same Mass! That's definitely something I love about the Catholic Church!

7 comments:

JellyBelly said...

I'll be stepping up the prayers for you!!!

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Good luck!! I can't wait to hear all about it. I will be saying extra prayers too!

Jenny said...

Good luck!! Will be praying for you!!

mrsblondies said...

Good luck! I'll be praying for you and I can't wait to hear about it.

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

Praying for you!!! (And, I love that about our Church, too!)

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Extra prayers coming your way! :)

Kaitlin @ More Like Mary said...

I can't wait to hear about it!!