background

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Short cycle

This cycle, I was told to take prometrium to jump start my period and after my period ends, to call and schedule my surgery. Well, I started on Wed and yesterday was the last day! This is the shortest cycle I've had but surprisingly, I was s bit more crampy. I don't know what to think besides the fact that tomorrow I'm going to call and set up this appointment....

These next two weeks are certainly going to be crazy and filled with so much. Between the house hunting, the packing, finding a storage unit and moving in with my Gm until we find a house (our rent would go up $300 if we did month to month...no way, no how!) and surgery...well, I'm not quite sure how it's possible to do it all, but somehow God thinks we can and so we trust.


"Faith isn't the ability to believe long and far into the misty future. It's  simply taking God at His Word and taking the next step. (Joni Erikson Tada)

6 comments:

JellyBelly said...

Sorry that you had more cramps, but short cycles are good in order to get to surgery, right? I'm praying that setting up your surgery appointment isn't too stressful!

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Good luck with everything, I will be praying for you!

Kaitlin @ More Like Mary said...

Good luck with all of that! Quite a lot on your plate!

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

I am taking a deep breath over here just after reading that list of stuff going on! LOL! However, please know you are in my prayers. I enjoy checking in our cute and fun blog to see what is going on. Please let us know when the surgery is scheduled. God Bless you and go forth and be a SAINT!

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

I am excited for you! I have such hope!

(Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog... YOU rock!!!)

mrsblondies said...

I'm glad your period was short, even though it was crampy. I'm so excited for your surgery to be scheduled, and I hope the appointment went well.

You have a crazy couple of weeks coming up, it sounds like. I love the quote.