background

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

11 DPO

Before I talk about stuff with me, I have to say what EVERYONE else is surely thinking about/praying about....

OH MY GOODNESS, I am SOOOO unbelievably happy for Lauren, her DH and their new baby girl!!! If you haven't already offered up a prayer today that things continue to go smoothly, do it! :) Can't wait to see pictures of this beautiful miracle!!

Ok, now that that is out of my system... :)

As the title states, I am 11 DPO and these are my current standings or symptoms:
-Boobs have continue to stay sore
-Super emotional Example, I broke into tears after my husband said a random sarcastic remark. I was shocked that I was crying. Needless to say, so was he!
-Cramps on and off but no spotting yet.

And, not going to lie. I goo.gled 11 DPO and symptoms and I am the crazy person who saw that a small handful of people say that they tested and got a positive. So what did I do. I went and tested this morning, all the while knowing in my heart of hearts it was too early. Should have listened to my heart. It was negative.

So, I told myself that I will not test again until Friday. I will wait. I can wait.

Can I wait?

Sure hope so! Seeing a negative doesn't really do much for the soul...

Also, random note. Every morning I have woken up and the first thing I do is feel my boobs...and the rejoice when I feel that they are still a little sore! Then of course I over analyze and think..."hmm, are they sore because I am feeling them so freaking much because I am excited that they are still sore because this is new??!?!"

Ugh, my mind needs to relax....

Well, I am off to finish making dinner...yumm...TACOS!!!

“The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.”

8 comments:

Megan said...

I'm so excited for Lauren too!! :)
As for you, I said a prayer this morning for you in my list of intentions! I hope that this cycle is the one! :) Yay for sore boobs!

Meg @ True, Good and Beautiful said...

Lauren had pics up briefly yesterday, but now I cannot wait until they are up again! So exciting!

Also, I'm not sure I've commented before, but I will be praying that this is it for you! :)

Anonymous said...

sorry for the negative test, but still praying for the best for you! :)

JellyBelly said...

Praying for good news!!!

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

I had a false negative once. He is a senior in high school now. Here's hoping!! :)

JellyBelly said...

Btw, you're one day ahead of me, I'm 10Dpo!

Grace in my Heart said...

Praying and hoping with you! Keep us posted! :)

airing the chapel said...

Praying for blessings for you! Keep up the faith!