background

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Picture Post

Yesterday I went to my in-laws to visit with my niece and nephew. The newest little niece is due any day now so I wanted to visit with them and bring them a little something to wear at the hospital when she does make her grand entrance into this world. I went to one of my favorite stores (JoAnn's Crafts) and got the material and made these:

And since you can never just buy one onesie, I had a couple of extra ones and instead of just giving plain white ones, I made one other to give to my newest niece to be:

Also, I'm sure many know, but football season has started and I am SO proud of my Aggies! We won last week against SFA and then yesterday we won again! WHOOP! It's a great start to this season!

And continuing with the "sport" theme...I couldn't write this post without bragging talking about how exciting it was the the Rangers beat the Yankees yesterday (and the day before, what, what!!) :)

So...all in all it was a good day yesterday! Looking foward to watching the Cowboys today and hoping for a win with them also!! Oh yes, and that the Rangers can beat those Yankees AGAIN! ;) I hope that this Sunday is finding everyone in good spirits!

P.S A HUGE thanks to all who gave me some advice in my previous post! It was so helpful. I really need to just ask y'all before searching online for hours...it's way easier to ask ladies that have "been there, done that!" Thanks again!

8 comments:

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

Your crafts are cute as a button!!!! So clever!

WHOOP!!!

How 'bout them Rangers! :)

mrsblondies said...

The things for your nieces and nephews are so cute! Great job!

I went to the A&M vs LA Tech game. DH is an Aggie Class of '04. It was a bit worrisome in the first half with how many turnovers, etc. The refs were a bit worrisome too.

I'm an Astros fan so no comment on the Rangers :).

Grace in my Heart said...

You are really crafty- those are so cute!

Kaitlin @ More Like Mary said...

Those are awesome! Great job!

Megan said...

I love the shirts and onesie! I want to make that onesie someday! LOVE IT!

JellyBelly said...

I admire your craftiness! The onesies are super cute!

Jeremiah 29:11 said...

Love those outfits... so cute!

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online cheap tramadol dosage depression - order tramadol cod nc