background

Thursday, September 2, 2010

The prayers are working! ;)

I don't believe in coincidences...I believe that everything happens in God's timing and for His purpose. Sew had a post about this the other day actually and I had never heard of "God-incidence" but that pretty much describes what I feel to a tea! So in a nut-shell, I read about this "Spiritual Bouquet" and then I kid you not, an hour or so later...


I started seeing some good peak type mucus...and even more today!! YAY!! I was so worried because I had seen NOTHING and that feeling was too familiar because pre-surgery, I had never seen anything and I was worried that things hadn't changed. But like I said, I almost jumped for joy upon seeing it and then instantly thought, "oh my goodness...the spiritual bouquet is already showering blessings for people...for ME!"

How amazing.

Also, we went and put an offer in on a house and our Realtor said they are working with the seller but as of now, it's looking a kinda promising. I say kinda because I do not want to get my hopes up but I'm rather excited.

So exciting.

The power of prayer is truly amazing! I am a firm believer in the power of prayer and the miracles and blessings that come from it. This is a beautiful example of that!

Thank you ladies so much! I am still in awe that y'all took the time to do this. It means so much to me!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU and THANK YOU! :)

"Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone." (G.B. Stern )

7 comments:

Megan said...

Hooray! So exciting!

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Yay for mucus!

Faith makes things possible said...

Only an IF would get this excited about CM...LOVE it! :)

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!

Danya @ He Adopted Me First said...

Hebrews said exactly what I was going to...yeah for good CM! AND the power of prayer! 'Here's prayin' for good use of both!

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

Hey, I just tagged you in a meme on my blog. If you are interested great - if not, no worries, I won't take offense! God Bless!

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

Hey, I just tagged you in a meme on my blog. If you are interested great - if not, no worries, I won't take offense! God Bless!