background

Friday, September 10, 2010

My boobies hurt.

I am so confused with my body right now. I have Goo.gled SOO much it's ridiculous and honestly, you can find whatever you want to hear on there...

Here's what's throwing me off: my "girls" are sore. The ni.pples are and so are the outer parts. I have NEVER had this before. But then again, I was never normal before my surgery and so this may be my new "normal."

The confusing thing is that I am only 7 DPO. I have read two things: one, you could definitely be pregnant and two, this happens right before AF shows up.

I'm over analyzing this way too much, this I know for certain! So basically, I am curious about how many of you (either if you are/have been pregnant OR if you have ever had a period, yeah...that pretty much covers everyone here!) have had sore breasts around this time of your cycle.

I wasn't going to say anything because I felt that if I said something about the idea of the possibility of maybe (yeah, still not being very straight foward, am I?) just maybe this being a pregnancy sign, I would jinx myself or something silly. I am just so excited/anxious for progress, whether it be being pregnant (which is SO hard to even begin to imagine because it's been so long of trying) or that AF is coming and that my hormones are actually working right. Progress both ways. Obviously one of the two I prefer over the other but I learned a looooong time ago that it's not what I want! ;)

Please be upfront and let me know about your experience with sore boobs about a week after ovulation...

Thanks ahead of time.

9 comments:

... said...

The bad thing about most very early pregnancy signs is that they mimic pms. I do get soreness around this time when I have a strong ovulation (so, I take it as a good sign no matter what) on both BFP and BFN cycles. On the BFP cycles, the soreness just continues. I have read (and don't know if it is true) that most true pregnancy symptoms can't begin until there is implantation (which could be happening now), so I always associated the soreness at 7dpo with the ovulation, but if it continues and continues . . . it makes me wonder ;)

... said...

Awesome post title by the way. Just let it all hang out there ;)

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

The title totally caught my eye, ha ha ha!!!

I am sure hoping there is a GREAT reason for all these symptoms! :)

Brit said...

I for one.. ALWAYS have sore lady friends after I ovulate (which is pretty much only 3-4 times a year with PCOS..) Not that that helps any when you are TTC and literally goo.gle every single twinge and psychological symptom (which was pretty much my M.O. for the first entire 1.5 years of my marriage :)

Praying for good things from this!!

JellyBelly said...

I agree with Ann, I hate that early pg symptoms are so much like PMS.

Hopefully it's the former and not the latter!!!!!

Megan said...

My boobs get noticeably sore before I start my period, and on my bfp cycles, they just stayed sore. :) That's all I got which is nothing new. I really hope that this is THE cycle! woot woot!

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

Totally agree that it's a sick joke that all the symptoms are the same. I've convinced myself I"m PG so many months....

Never made the correlation before that the stronger hte ovulation, the more they hurt. I think you're right! Thanks, Ann! :)

Hoping for a BFP!

FMTP- can you email me! I want to know what year you were at our fabulous school!
psalm34.3_magnifythelord@yahoo.com

Jeremiah 29:11 said...

Hoping for good news!

Julie said...

We have been TTC for over 9 years (our whole marriage) and have taken so many pregnancy tests because of PMS symptoms being the same as pregnancy symptoms. Totally sucks because of the emotional part...hope almost every month for the first 4 or 5 years and then the dreaded period arrives! For the past few years I don't let myself hope, even when I am late.