background

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits

-I started clomid on Sunday. This time I'm taking double. I'm really hoping it works.

-It's so strange but since I started taking the clomid, I've felt nausea on and off since yesterday...anyone else experience this?

-Next Tuesday I have my sonogram to view my follicles and I'm hoping and praying that my ovaries pick it up and do their part. Pleaseworkovariespleasework.

-Thank goodness for homeowners insurance, we got back last night and when we pressed the button to open the garage door it only sorta opened...and then it went all crooked...and then one of the windows on the door shattered everywhere. Eek.

-I can't believe my dh and I are so close to celebrating our 4 year anniversary. Craziness...beautiful, wonderful craziness!

-I've been running a lot lately. The most I've run in one setting was 5 miles last week. And I did not die. This is HUGE. ;)

-Although I've been pretty consistent with running, I've unfortunately been slipping quite a bit with drinking cokes and coffee. It's just so hard when I'm dragging and need a little pick me up.

-Lastly, anyone else having trouble with blogger lately? I've had troubles, on and off with leaving comments/getting comments.

-Sorry for the randomness of this post. I wanted to post something, random thoughts and all- hence the "Tuesday Tidbits" post title.

Hope everyone is doing well...you are all in my thoughts and prayers!

"Money can't buy happiness but it can buy ice-cream and that's kinda the same thing!"

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

8 comments:

Isaiah 55:8-9 said...

Have I commented on your blog yet? I can't remember. :) Anyway... hope those ovaries work!! And we're celebrating 4 years this Thursday! :) Happy Anniversary to you and your DH!

Julie said...

Well, we have ya'll beat. We celebrate 10 years this Thursday!!!!

JellyBelly said...

Clomid made me feel so gross! I had horrible headaches and nausea, you're not alone!

Happy anniversary week!!!

Mary said...

Happy Anniversary soon! :)

your quote made me laugh! I love it! saving it! haha.

I'm not sure about blogger issues, I haven't been using it much lately :-/

GO OVARIES!!!! DROP DEM EGGS!!!!

l(IF)e Capital IF said...

"Let's grow ovaries"..clap, clap, clappity, clap! Cheering 'em on and saying a prayer for you!

Happy (early) Anniversary!

Faith makes things possible said...

Thanks for the encouraging words for my dern ovaries, ladies-y'all rock!! Lol!! :)

Grace in my Heart said...

Happy Anniversary week! Yay! And I also wanted to tell you that you are so crafty, painting furniture would be a cinch! I hope you do it!!!

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

Cheering on your ovaries!!

And yes, having tons of problems with blogger, including commenting. Sigh.